Thursday, April 3, 2008

Crushed in the bloggers

Really enjoying playing in the blogger tournys but after several month of playing, my stats arent looking so good.






and along with my PLO stats





It is time to give it a rest for a couple of months at Full Tilt. Luckily I have a rakeback deal and grinded out about $1000 in bonuses so I basically broke even over the last several months.

I withdrew everything off of FT and will be playing tournys at Bodog and the cash game at Cake (used epassporte to get money on Cake.. had to wait 10 days but it was hassle free. Also got a 33% rakeback deal through RakeBrain).

I have about 25000 point and am going to attempt to grind out a small br at FT so that I can play the Mookie, Dookie and possibly the Skillz but for the most part, I am over it. Great site, great game but I am getting crushed to say the least and if Furguson cant win on FT (dropping $18,000 over about the same period), I dont stand a chance..lol.

No comments: