Friday, January 18, 2008

Iron Man bonus, Dookie and Holding on

Alright, the blog still suck but its mine and I am proud of it (sort of like having an ugly dog)

Was going to go down to .25/.50 but I receive my Iron Man bonus which pushed me back over 2K, so I am staying with the .50/1 (big time cash player here..lol). Played the Mookie on Wed and received a sick suck out when my 9s where beat by 7s. I raised preflop, the 7s called. Flop was 248 w 2 spades (or something like that.. they were all lower than 9s). The 77 genious checks and I bet about half the pot (was not looking to build a big pot early in tournament). The 77 Einstein insta shoves (and we know how strong insta shoves are)... so I put him on a spade draw and call. Turn is a 7 and next poker savant wins with a set. Sick, Sick, Sick.

I did manage to pull of a second in the Dookie (which is my favorite tournament right now... cant beat different games with a turbo strategy to boot).





Funny stat of the week... I played in the $26 PLO tourny and cashed right after the bubble. I won a total of 5 hand and was beyond card dead... Got interesting just to see if I could hold on and cash.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.