Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year and I am committed to blogging :-)

OK.. lets try to get this year started out better than how I finished last year. First off, I need some 2008 resolutions/goals.
1. Lose some weight.. Anheiser Bush keeps sending me thank you letters so this might be a sign that I need to get off the sauce and get to the gym.
2. Win a fcking tournament that has over 100 players.. I have won several under 100 but never won one with more than that (I got 2nd 3 times this year). To do this I need to read some strategy blogs/books and play about 300 MTTs this year (only played about 50 last year).
3. Get a purpose for this blog other then me just posting info.. I need to create something that is worth reading.. going to take some time though.
4. Get out to Vegas in June for the WSOP.. I want to play in the $2000 PLO event.
5. Spend more time with the family... take some time to kick, throw and shoot the ball with the boys in the afternoons. Also plan some family trips.
6. Find a job at a college that has a pharmacy school for my wife and is in a warm and tropical setting.. Hawaii is the front runner but there are some schools in West Palm Beach that look promising.

Some lofty goals there but I hopefully I can hit a few.
Pretty much another crappy post but please refer to Goal 3.

No comments: