Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dookie Win!


Took down the Dookie (my favorite tournament on Full Tilt) after getting knocked out of the Mookie with AJ ( AJ vs 10 10.. nice flop for me KKJ but the turn was a 10 and sealed my fate).
Have to give props to ricky424.. I had a huge chip lead starting headups play and he hung on and hung on and hung on and even worked his way up to a decent chip stack. Finally able to seal the deal when I won the high in Stud Hi/Lo (neither of us qualified for the low).. My high was basically a pair of 9's which beat his pair of 3's (we both had good draws but neither hit.. lucky for me). For myself, this is one of the most challenging tournaments around.. different games with different structures (from Turbo Razz to Limit HOE). I almost didnt play this as I knew a limit game would take several hours and I have to get up with the kids on Thur morning but I am glad I sucked it up and played. I am also enjoying the Skillz tournys on Tuesday but no results there yet.

1 comment:

JD Schellnutt said...

prediction: jerkoff donkey shellnutt will pick off your bluffs today in the live rebuy tourney. bank it baby. posted on my blog for 1st time in a long while. glgl