Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Blogger tournaments

Had alot of fun playing blogger tournaments on Monday and Tuesday.

Mondays tournament, at Full Tilt, hosted by Hammer had 82 players with the top 9 getting paid (first place also received a tourny entry to BBTwo Tournament of Champions). Was running well until a relative short stacked pushed from the cutoff, I have AKs and call. Cutoff flips over 94o.. Just what I didnt want to see.. 2 live cards (been running bad lately)... hoping for A rag. 9 on the flop and I am crippled. I then push with K2 on the button, BB flips over A9o, A on the flop and I am out in 26th place.
My bust out was eased by the fact that JD Shellnutt and I had a $10 side bet which I won (he was out about 60th or so).
Fun tournament and I plan to play each week. Visit the link above to find out more info about it.



Tuesdays tournament, at Bodog, hosted by Smokkee had 21 players with the top 3 getting paid and the top 9 getting tournament credit (from $11 to $109). Was also running well in this tournament until a equal stack raised from the cutoff.. I was in the BB with 77 and shoved (had some fold equity so I was hoping to just take the pot there). The cutoff calls with KQo... no K or Q flop, dodge the turn bullet.. K on the river.. Crippled and then gone in 13th place.. Cutoff is killing me in the these blogger tournys. Overall, very fun tournament and we started with a double stack (3000) chips so there was a chance to play some poker beyond just shoving all in.
Visit the link above to find out more info about it.

Lastly, again, I am new to blogging, so if you read this and have any helpful tips, let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dont Bother With Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Hastily Search Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications and Download Them at Alarming Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo tools[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known avenues to produce an income online.