Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Welcome to Untiltable!

Welcome. This is my second attempt at starting a blog.. I got slack last time and let the blog go.. but I am determined this time and I am going to stay on top of it. A little about myself, I teach computer related courses at a community college in NC and I have been playing poker for about 2 and half years. For the first 2 years, I only played NL and Limit holdem. Recently, I have been concentration on learning more about Omaha Hi and Omaha Hi/Lo. For the blog, I plan on posting information about Omaha hands, tournaments and my bankroll grind (gone broke trying to grind out a bankroll about 5 times and I have learned some lessons that hopefully will allow me to keep enough money to play on this time.... and thus I am now.. UNTILTABLE...lol :-)

No comments: