Sunday, February 24, 2008

Friday night game

Played Friday night at Club G (friends house where a bunch of friends play on Fridays). Was able to work up a nice stack going to the final table, kept building my stack and final split the payout with Club G himself. We both had a huge stack of chips, so we figured a split would better than playing heads up for 2 hours. I probably should have played it out but it is a pain to try to deal every other hand and focus on your cards. Need to talk to Club G about giving 3rd an extra $20 and have them deal. So I made $140 in the tournament and gave back about $90 in the cash game. Which brings me to my next item... I see myself as mainly a cash player who enjoys playing tourns.. I always felt like my cash game was better than my tourny playing but lately, my bankroll (about $5K) has come from 2 nice cashes (won 7K pulling a 2nd in a $200 buyin and won on the SunCruz for a $1700 cash)... go figure.

No comments: