Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Rakeback

Merry Christmas... I received my Rakeback today at Full Tilt which was about $450. I signed up with Rakebrain about 5 months ago and have received about $1800 in rakeback.
Use this link if you decide to sign up for rakeback as I could use the extra dough (getting my a@@ handed to me in Omaha). You can use the Rakebrain to sign up for several different sites. I just signed up for Cake poker and once I figure out how to get my money in (both credit card were declined) I plan to play there (getting burned out on FT and also getting crushed there lately)
http://www.rakebrain.com/?referral=Brad11351

1 comment:

Ivan said...

Hi, what made you chose rakebrain for your rakeback?

I'm looking to sign up with a poker room for rakeback but I don't know which rake site to go with.