Thursday, February 21, 2008

I really suck at this blogging (and probably poker)

OK.. been two weeks. Just nothing interesting to post.. sos (same old shit).. bankroll keeps going up.. then down.. up.. then down... up then down.. nothing new there. Only real positive is I havent gotten bored playing and committed bankroll suicide.

Played Mookie last night and got ousted when I shoved 22 into a blind steal and the blind steal calls with A9s (I had the guy pegged as a tight player and figured he would only call my push with AA through JJ, AK and AQ but obvious I wrong). Hoyazo hit a flush on the river and that was it for me.
I really need to stick to ABC poker when I am in pots with certain players (really thought my read on his range was correct and was surprised at the call but thats poker.. yea!).

To top the night off, I was deep in the $3 rebuy, just started the Dookie and just started a $10 turbo on Bodog when my modem went out.. I rebooted, got reconnected and then it quit for the night. I blind to a cash in the $3 rebuy and was blinded out in the others.

Just grinding for now, if I can get time, will start posting some Omaha hands.. need to make this site worth something (right now I am failing miserably at that).

No comments: